Dr. Amy Sessions has been a licensed
Chiropractor since March 2000.
Dr. Amy Sessions has been freeing people from pain since 2004 in her clinic in Jacksonville, FL. As a Chiropractor with experience, she is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients.
Dr. Sessions uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients.
By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Sessions is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 1996-2000 Life University - Graduated Magna Cum Laude - Doctorate In Chiropractic
- 1996-1998 Regents College - Bachelor of Science
- 1994-1996 University of Florida - Associate of Science
- 1993-1994 Indian River Community College
- 2000-present State of Florida
Memberships & Associations:
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Dr. Sessions prides herself for being a compassionate, warm-hearted, caring doctor offering a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere to all of her patients. She is a mother of 2 beautiful boys, Scotty (age7) and Adam (age 3). When she is not taking care of her patients, she dotes on her boys and enjoys spending time with them boating, fishing, swimming, and enjoying the warm Florida sunshine. Dr. Sessions considers life to be the greatest gift and genuinely wants the people in her community to be healthy so that they can truly enjoy this gift. Dr. Sessions puts her heart into caring for both of her families, her boys at home and her patients at the office!
Dr. Moser takes pride in his patient-centered, researched based approach to the diagnosis and conservative management of back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
It is Dr. Moser's goal to reduce pain so that his patients can return to a normal lifestyle by combining:physiotherapy, manipulation, stabilization/rehabilitation exercises, acupuncture, and lifestyle modifications
- 2006-2009 Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus - Doctorate In Chiropractic Medicine
- 2003-2006 Southeastern University - Bachelor of Science; Cum Laude
- 2001- 2003 Lake Sumter Community College- Associate of Arts
- 2010-Present - State of Florida
Memberships & Associations:
- Graston Technique certified
- International Academy of Mediacl Acupuncture certified
Dr. Moser takes pride in his patient-centered approach by genuinely caring for his patients and keeping their best interest first. He attributes his selfless approach to his family. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time with family and friends. During the fall, Dr. Moser enjoys watching football, especially the Florida Gators. In the summer he spends most of time outdoors going to the beach and playing sports.